WP Grid Builder Caching Addon
Speed up loading time when filtering grids or templates by caching content and facets. Caching add-on boost performances by storing queried content in a custom table.
WP Grid Builder Caching Addon Key features
- Cache content for all asynchronous requests
- Clear cache individually on each page
- Clear cache globally for all pages
- Exclude facets or grids from cache
- Control the cache lifespan
- WP-CLI command to clear cache
WP Grid Builder Caching Addon Usage
Once WP Grid Builder Caching Addon is activated, a new “Caching” menu will appear in the global settings of WP Grid Builder. And a menu in the admin bar, to clear the cache, will be available.
By default, the plugin will cache all requests from all your grids and facets. But, you can exclude grids and facets in the global settings.
We recommand to exclude Search facets from cache to prevent caching an infinite number of results. Because, filtering combinations are endless with a search facet.