GravityView Math Extension
GravityView Math Extension is a Simple arithmetic and advanced calculations for Gravity Forms and GravityView.
Arithmetic in WordPress is now easy.
GravityView Math Extension makes performing calculations simple. Gravity Forms and GravityView are not required. Do math with your Gravity Forms form data. Calculate totals. Perform complex functions. Count the number of entries in a form Values are always up to date.
Do mathematical calculations with GravityView Math Extension. Gravity Forms and GravityView not required. Simple arithmetic in WordPress is now easy: [gv_math]129 * 293[/gv_math] Advanced calculations are possible, too. Want to calculate the area of a circle? Here’s how to do πr2 with a radius of 4.5: [gv_math] PI * pow( 4.5, 2 ) [/gv_math]
Perform calculations based on all entries in a Gravity Forms form. Note: Gravity Forms collects tons (or tonnes 🇬🇧 ) of diverse data, so your use may not match our examples.
Perform form-wide calculations:
- Show the sum of field values
- Display the number of entries in a form
- Get the average of field values
- Reveal the highest field value
- Show the lowest field value
GravityView Math Extension Works great with GravityView:
Perform calculations for all visible entries, and on a single entry page.
- Calculate values for the now visible entries (great for showing a total or average value)
- Perform advanced calculations between multiple fields
- Works great in a Custom Content field or widget
Get Now GravityView Math Extension!!!
If you want to know more about the GNU / GPL license, click here. For contact us, visit our support page or click here.