Gravity Perks Nested Forms
A Gravity Forms Repeater Addon for simple or more complex forms. Create forms within forms for better management of complex data collection. Formception!
What does Gravity Perks Nested Forms (Gravity Forms Repeater) do?
Gravity Perks Nested Forms adds a new Nested Form field type. This field allows you to select another form that will be used to collect “child” entries and attach them to the “parent” entry on submission. The child entries display in a clean, compact table on the parent form where they can be viewed, edited or deleted.
Can Gravity Perks Nested Forms be used as a Gravity Forms Repeater?
Yes, it sure can work as a Gravity Forms repeater add-on! While Gravity Perks Nested Forms can perform much more complex functionality, it can be used as a simple Gravity Forms Repeater field, as well. A repeater allows you to dynamically add additional fields to a WordPress Gravity Form. Gravity Perks Nested Forms differs only in that it allows you to submit the group of repeating fields (i.e. repeater fields) via a modal.
Gravity Perks Nested Forms Features
- Simplify complex forms & collect repeatable data: Create forms that are easier for you to manage and easier for your users to complete.
- Register groups and individuals on the same form: Register a team and players or a company and employees or a make and models all on the same form.
- Use sum, total and count in calculations: Pull data from your nested forms into your parent form for powerful, dynamic calculations.
- Control the look & feel: Helpful UI, flexible templating, and handy hooks.
- Process feeds for child entries: On child form submission – or – only when the parent form is submitted; allows you to do things like register a user for each child entry. Insane!.
- and more…
Get Now Gravity Perks Nested Forms.
If you want to know more about the GNU / GPL license, click here. For contact us, visit our support page or click here.