Affiliate Butler Pro Plugin
- Autolink: Affiliate Butler Pro Plugin allows you to add one or multiple keywords to automatically link to an external link.
- Follow: You can set whether you want the keyword link to have dofollow or nofollow values to allow search engines to follow this link and use it in ranking or not.
- Open target: Set the opening behavior of the keyword link if it opens in the same window or in a new window.
- Auto Shortening: You can shorten the keyword link to be clean and beautified links.
- Case Sensitive: You can configure Auto-Link to be case sensitive for more accurate replacement.
Types of links with Affiliate Butler Pro Plugin
- Internal URL You can link your keywords to an internal page of your website. You can find the page using a simple auto-completion list.
- Custom HTML Popup: The keyword can be linked to a popup containing any layout you want, as the plugin accepts HTML code to embed in the popup. For example, you can add a subscription form HTML code to collect emails from visitors.
- Image popup keywords can be linked to display a popup containing a single image.
- Popup Gallery Need to display a gallery of images when your users click on certain keywords? No problem, Affiliate Butler Pro Plugin allows you to link keywords to gallery popups.
- Video Popup: I bet sometimes you want to show visitors a video, but you don’t want them to leave your website to YouTube. You can link your keywords to video popups compatible with YouTube and Vimeo videos.
- Google Maps Popup: Let’s say you’re reviewing a restaurant on your website. It would be a good idea to link the name of the restaurant with a map popup showing the location of that restaurant.
- Social Sharing Tooltip Allow your visitors to share any content/link they want to their social media accounts. When linking your keywords to a social sharing tooltip, the keyword link will point the visitor to a tooltip containing social sharing variants for your content.
Get now Affiliate Butler Pro Plugin.
If you want to know more about the GNU / GPL license, click here. For contact us, visit our support page or click here.