WooCommerce Moneris Payment Gateway
Accept payments online using the Moneris payment gateway.
Accept online payments using Moneris
Why accept payments with just anyone when you can process them with one of Canada’s leading payment processors? Moneris processes more than 3 billion credit and debit card transactions a year, for over 350,000 merchant locations across North America. This extension brings quality service and processing for Canada to your WooCommerce store.
The WooCommerce Moneris Payment Gateway extension allows you to keep the customer on your site for the checkout process, allowing you greater control over the checkout experience so that you can test and implement the most effective experience for your store. An SSL certificate is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ credit card information is secure.
Why WooCommerce Moneris Payment Gateway?
- Accept payments in both Canadian dollars and United States dollars, based on merchant account and currency in use
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce
- Capture charges right from within the WooCommerce dashboard
- Support “Hosted Tokenization” for a hosted and more secure checkout form
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic orders
- Allow customers to securely save cards to their accounts for future purchases
- Customers can add saved payment methods to their accounts without going through checkout
- Supports eFraud tools / address and card verification
- Fully supports WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Fully supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Accept payments via Interac (no subscriptions / pre-orders support)
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them
- Accepts Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
Accept payments in both Canadian dollars and United States dollars! You’ll need to have a merchant account for each currency and may require a multicurrency plugin, as WooCommerce Moneris Payment Gateway will automatically select the proper merchant account based on the currency in use. (See our Frequently Asked Questions for recommendations.)
Fraud prevention tools
The WooCommerce Moneris Payment Gateway payment gateway extension features completely updated security checks and AVS / CVV handling for increased security. Shop owners can now completely customize address and card security code checks directly from their WooCommerce settings page for both AVS and CVV errors.
Direct on-page checkout
Using the Moneris extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a seamless checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
You can also optionally use a hosted checkout field (Hosted Tokenization) if enabled in your Moneris account to gather credit card details. This reduces security risks, as it prevents credit card details from being passed through your servers. An SSL certificate is still required for maximum security.
Get Now WooCommerce Moneris Payment Gateway!
If you want to know more about the GNU / GPL license, click here. For contact us, visit our support page or click here.