WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro
Add advanced event tracking and enhanced eCommerce tracking to your WooCommerce site.
Get Insights Into Your WooCommerce Sales Funnel with Google Analytics Pro
WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro turbo charges the integration between your WooCommerce store and your free Google Analytics account. Get detailed insights in your shop’s traffic and eCommerce events so that you can improve your sales funnel and drive more revenue.
WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro adds advanced event tracking to your WooCommerce store and automatically pushes these events into Google Analytics, letting you easily get insights into important metrics like average order value, conversion rate, sales by product or category, and other valuable data.
Detailed Tracking with Easy Setup
Once you’ve installed WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro, you can choose your event names (if you don’t like the defaults), ensure that enhanced eCommerce tracking is enabled in your GA account, and then you’re ready to go! The plugin handles tracking and sending all of the appropriate events to Google Analytics so you can easily access your sales data and valuable store metrics.
It only takes 3 clicks to get your WooCommerce store connected to your Google Analytics account.
Why use Google Analytics Pro
- Provides basic site tracking and analytics, such as pageviews or customer sessions
- Includes all of the great features the free version has, like Universal Analytics and enhanced eCommerce tracking, but with more advanced event tracking
- Allows you exclude shop managers from tracking along with site admins
- Track User IDs for more accurate user counts
- Tracks basic eCommerce events like “add to cart” or “checkout started”
- Adds advanced eCommerce event tracking, such as “coupon addition / removal” and “cart quantity changed”
- Track manually added orders
- Adds events for customer actions, such as sign in or out, or leaving a product review / comment
- Adds order refund and cancellation tracking
- Track customer email opens as events in the “Emails” category
- Includes full support for Shopping Behavior and Checkout Behavior analysis reports
- Adds checkout options to get deeper insights into checkout choices made by customers, such as selected payment method
Get Now WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro!