User Role Editor Pro: Edit user roles easily
Are you satisfied with standard WordPress roles list or user capabilities distribution among them? Do you wish to change something in the users rights and permissions system? User Role Editor Pro WordPress plugin will help you. Edit any existing role, create new one, fill selected role with capabilities which you need. Assign new created roles or capabilities directly to the user.
User Role Editor Pro version features:
- Block selected admin menu items on per role base.
- Show front end menu item for everyone, logged-in users, logged-in users with selected role(s), not logged-in visitors only.
- Block selected navigation menus from editing for selected role.
- With User Role Editor Pro, block selected widgets and sidebars under “Appearance” menu on per role base.
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for roles.
- Block access to the other roles for the selected role.
- Per plugin access for roles and users with “activate_plugins” capability.
- Export and Import user roles.
- Multi-site: Roles and users management for all sites at Network Admin from one point: edit, replicate roles to all subsites, assign roles and capabilities to the users, replicate existing user together with his permissions to all sites of the network.
- Multi-site: With User Role Editor Pro restrict access of single sites administrators to the selected user capabilities and Add/Delete role operations inside Editor.
- Content view access restriction for selected roles and with short_codes.
- Manage what widgets are shown for what role.
- and much more…
If you want to know more about the GNU / GPL license, click here. For contact us, visit our support page or click here.