Uncanny Continuing Education Credits
Uncanny Continuing Education Credits is a LearnDash addon that makes it easy to track, manage and report on credits earned for learning activities. Assign credits, hours, CEUs or CPD values to your courses and award certificates, track compliance training, and report on the cumulative accomplishments of your learners.
Uncanny Continuing Education Credits Features:
- Assign credit values (e.g. CEUs, CPDs, Hours) to all of your LearnDash courses.
- Display available and earned credits on your site’s front end.
- With Uncanny Continuing Education Credits display cumulative credits earned on user profile pages.
- Set an annual credit rollover date that allows you to only track credits earned on or after that date.
- Store permanent records of earned credits and course completions.
- With Uncanny Continuing Education Credits create a public, front end reporting tool with search that allows credits to be easily verified by students, managers, accrediting organizations and other users. Privacy is protected.
- Add and edit credits for any type of learning activity, even ones not completed in LearnDash.
- Generate historical credit records for LearnDash courses completed before this plugin was installed.
- Combined with Uncanny Automator, automatically award credits for almost anything, including live event attendance, activity in another
- LMS, lesson completions, purchases, etc.
If you want to know more about the GNU / GPL license, click here. For contact us, visit our support page or click here.