Powerful Filters for wpDataTables
Powerful Filters for wpDataTables is a multifunctional addon for wpDataTables which widely extends the default filtering functionalities that wpDataTables provides for Tables in WordPress.
Powerful Filters for wpDataTables Features
- Cascade Filtering – from left to right (dependent)
- with this option users will be able to choose filter values in the order from left to right, options list in each next filter will be narrowed down by previous one; each next filter will become enabled only when a selection in the previous one is made. Powerful Filters for wpDataTables is perfect.
- Cascade Filtering – free (independent)
- this feature allows to use Cascading Filters in WordPress Tables without the restriction to always define the filter values from left to right. Users can make a selection in any filter, and it will narrow down the filters for all other columns. It is implemented in a similar manner in popular spreadsheet tools (Excel, Google Spreadsheet, etc.)
- Hide Table before filtering
- by using this option you can show only the filters in frontend, and keep the table hidden until a selection is made in the filter. It is extremely helpful when filters and tables are used to search through large catalogs, and seeing the complete dataset isn’t relevant to the users. Please note that filters need to be rendered in a form outside of the table so that function could be used. Powerful Filters for wpDataTables is the best choice.
- Search Button
- by default the searching and filtering is working “live” in wpDataTables – i.e. every time you change any of the filters the table updates with the new filtering criteria. In Powerful Filters for wpDataTables, by using the Search Button function you can change this behaviour, and make the table apply the filters only when the Search button is clicked. This option requires filters to be rendered in a form outside of the table as well.
- and more…
Get Today Powerful Filters for wpDataTables.
Request a plugin update you need and we will have it for you.
Note: Due to the timezone differences, our support team may take several hours to get in touch with you.