Meta Box Frontend Submission
Create editorial forms so users can submit blog posts on the front end.
Meta Box Frontend Submission is a Meta Box extension that lets developers create custom forms so users can submit posts on the front end of a website.
The extension supports both traditional post fields and custom fields, and you can also embed forms anywhere on your site using shortcodes — with no extra coding required.
Front-End Forms for WordPress Made Easy
No matter if you’re the website owner or if you’re the user submitting content: everyone gets to breathe a little easier with Meta Box Frontend Submission.
When you have multiple people submitting content to a website, managing editor accounts, and user permissions can be a huge hassle. Having custom details and posts submitted from the front end is a quicker and cleaner solution.
When users contribute their content via a front-end form, the submission can be reviewed from a single location before publication similar to how comments work in WordPress core.
Your contributors’ post submissions will be neatly organized for fast and fearless publication in a way that even the most finicky stickler can appreciate.
It’s all the magic with no wand needed.
Skip the Set-Up
Before Meta Box Frontend Submission, you would have to use extensive custom code to display the form on the front end, and manually control how and where it saves vast amounts of variable data.
Now, who has time for that?
With Meta Box Frontend Submission, everything is handled: no extra redirection code.
Just insert the shortcode to add the form and let the extension do the rest.
You can use Meta Box Frontend Submission to create a flawless, user-generated content system. You’ll be able to relax while details, data and documents roll right in from the front end of your site.
There are endless ways you can customize your forms to collect all the details you need with a light amount of effort.
Below are just a few ways you can use MB Frontend Submission to get organized without missing a beat.
Use Meta Box Frontend Submission to let users submit properties for rent, sale, or whatever your business specializes in.
The Map, Image and Video field types are all great ways to show off some real estate – all from a single page.
Leverage crowdsourcing since it’s a great way to compile content, especially when everyone has an opinion. Use MB Frontend Submission to have users submit individual books, movies, albums, or other kinds of reviews that are displayed with an overall rating.
Use the Slider field type or a number system as well as a Text Area to let your users rate, rant, and rave!
To Infinity and Beyond
The extension supports these post fields:
- ID (in case you want to update an existing one)
- Status (if you want to auto-publish submitted posts or put them in the review queue)
- Content (using a WYSIWYG editor)
- Date (with a date/time picker)
Need categories and tags? Post taxonomies can be handled by custom fields in the core Meta Box plugin with the taxonomy field type.
All field types are supported in MB Frontend Submission.
That includes advanced fields like a WYSIWYG editor, date and time picker, slider, or file upload. Even the cloning feature works like a charm.
- Create forms with any fields you want for a tailored fit.
- Make forms with advanced fields like a WYSIWYG editor.
- Users can submit the forms you create from the front end.
- Form submissions are collected in the back end for seamless organization.
- Users can submit content with an instant status of publishing, draft, or review.
- Users can have the ability to create new posts or edit existing ones.
- Users have a dashboard to view their submissions and are able to edit/delete them if needed.
- Post fields such as title, content, excerpt, thumbnail, and more are supported.
- Meta Box custom field types are fully supported.
- Forms can be embedded everywhere using shortcodes.