A NEW NAME OF LAYERED POPUPS PLUGIN
Internet is full of boring popups. So, it’s a time to break this trend. That’s why we created Green Popups (formerly Layered Popups). With Green Popups you can realize your imagination and make your own unique multi-layers animated popups or use over 200 professionally designed ready made templates from our library. You can embed AJAX-ed subscription/contact form which works with a lot of CRM, marketing and newsletter systems. You can raise popup on page load, on exit intent, on scrolling down, on user’s inactivity, on AdBlock detected or show it when users click something. Moreover you can use any popup as a part of post/page content or as sidebar widget. Make your website more attractive with Green Popups.
With our new Advanced Targeting system it’s really easy to adjust how and where to display popups. It can be posts, pages, products and even any custom post types filtered by any available taxonomies, dates, user roles, etc. Pretty flexible. Isn’t it?
GREEN POPUPS IS THE FASTEST POPUP PLUGIN EVER
Green Popups keeps your website as fast as it was before. It does not reduce the PageSpeed score at all.
FEATURES OF GREEN POPUPS
- Unlimited number of popups. With Green Popups you can Create as many popup as you wish.
- Multiple layers. Each popup can contain any number of elements (layers).
- Drag-n-drop popup builder. Create popups with easy-to-use drag and drop Popup Builder. No coding knowledge is needed.
- Over 20 popup elements. Green Popups has everything that is needed to create unique popups. No limits to your imagination.
- Advanced targeting system. Accurately adjust how and where to display popups. It can be posts, pages, products, custom post types filtered by any available taxonomies.
- Popup and inline modes. Use any popups as regular popups or easily embed them into page content (insert relevant shortcodes or widgets).
- OnClick popups. Show any popup when users click something.
- OnLoad popups. Show any popup when page loaded.
- OnScroll popup. Show any popup when user scroll down the page.
- OnExit popup. Show any popup when user moves mouse pointer to the top of browser window assuming that he/she going to leave the page.
- OnInactivity popup. Show any popup after certain period of user’s inactivity.
- OnAdBlockDetected popup. Show any popup if any AdBlock software detected.
- Geolocation filter. Show OnLoad, OnScroll, etc. popups to visitors based on their geolocation. Green Popups has integration with Geolocation IP Detection plugin and ipstack.com.
- ContentStart inline popup. Automatically add inline popup at the beginning of post/page/etc. content.
- ContentEnd inline popup. Automatically add inline popup at the end of post/page/etc. content.
- Link locker. Limit access to certain links until user submit the popup’s form.
- Confirmation system logic. Show confirmations based on user input and selection.
- Double opt-in. Request users to confirm email addresses.
- Email notifications. Send custom email notifications and user confirmation emails. Use conditional logic, if needed.
- Extended e-mail address validation. Check MX records according to the host provided within the email address.
- Integrations with email verification services. Green Popups works with Clearout, Kickbox, TheChecker, TrueMail.
- Integrations with CRM and Newsletter systems. Automatically submit user input and selection to popular CRM, marketing and newsletter services. Plugin works with: Acelle Mail, ActiveCampaign, ActiveTrail, AgileCRM, Automizy, AvangEmail, AWeber, BirdSend, Bitrix24, Campaign Monitor, CleverReach, Constant Contact, Conversio, ConvertKit, Drip, EmailOctopus, FluentCRM, FreshMail, GetResponse, Gist, Groundhogg, HubSpot, INBOX, Infomaniak Newsletter, Intercom, Jetpack Subscriptions, Klaviyo, Mad Mimi, Mailautic, MailChimp, MailerLite, MailFit, Mailgun, Mailjet, MailPoet, Mailrelay, Mailster, MailWizz, Mautic, Moosend, Mumara, Newsman, Omnisend, Ontraport, Pipedrive, Rapidmail, Salesflare, SalesAutoPilot, SendFox, SendGrid, SendinBlue, SendPulse, Sendy, SG Autorepondeur, SocketLabs (Email Marketing Center), The Newsletter Plugin, Tribulant Newsletters, VerticalResponse, Your Mailing List Provider, Zapier, Zoho CRM. Use conditional logic, if needed.
- Integrations with payment providers. Request users to complete the payment through the following payment providers: Authorize.Net, Blockchain, Instamojo, InterKassa, Mollie, PayFast, PayPal, Paystack, PayUmoney, Perfect Money, Razorpay, Skrill, Stripe, WePay, Yandex.Money.
- Integrations with SMS gateways. Send notifications by SMS through the following SMS providers: BulkGate, GatewayAPI, Nexmo, Twilio. Use conditional logic, if needed.
- HTML-form integration. Green Popups Automatically submit user input and selection to 3rd party HTML-forms given by your service provider.
- 3rd party MySQL database/table. Insert form data into 3rd party MySQL database/table.
- Math expressions. Perform powerful real-time Math expressions based on user input and selection.
- Pre-populate fields. Do it with dynamic data from URL or by setting static default values.
- User input editor. With Green Popups, You can easily edit, empty or delete data submitted by user.
- User input filtering. Use optional filters to strip unwanted submitted data.
- Field validation. Validate user input using 14 built-in validators.
- Conditional logic. Perform actions on popup fields and elements based on user input and selection.
- Custom error messages. Show custom error bubble based on validation result.
- Print data and save as PDF. Easily move forms between different installations.
- Shortcodes supported (experimental). Add WP shortcodes into layer content.
- Font Awesome supported. Use any Font Awesome icons.
- 9 popup positions. Place popup on desired screen position.
- Enable/disable overlay. Enable/disable overlay.
- Custom layer duration/animation. Customize layer duration/animation with ease.
- Spinner customization. Change spinner colors.
- A/B Campaigns. create unlimited number of A/B campaigns, get statistics and choose the best popup for your purposes.
- Popup stats. Stats of impressions, submissions, confirmations and payments for any popup for any period.
- Field analytics. A set of submitted data can be represented in a convenient way, such as bar charts.
- GDPR-ready. Add mandatory checkbox to any popup. Disable saving sensitive data into database. Integration with WordPress Personal Data tools.
- Sensitive data saving. Decide which user data must be saved in database.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported. track popup events.
- Remote use. Easily embed any popup into 3rd party sites (just copy-paste couple JS/HTML-snippets).
- Popups Library. Access to remote popups library with over 200 ready-made popups.
- Export/import feature. Easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- CSV Export. Submitted data can be exported as CSV-file.
- Interactive popups. Popups can interact with users by displaying the users input in real-time.
- Opt-in locker (optional). Users must subscribe to close popup.
- Multi-steps popups. Yes, you can do it now.
- Remember subscribed visitors. Plugin set cookie on user machine to avoid repeated popups for already subscribed.
- PageSpeed Insights optimized. Minimum resources loaded with pages – Google will love you.
- Enable/disable modules. Enable/disable e-mail marketing providers, payment providers and SMS gateways modules.
- WooCommerce compatible. Compatible with WooCommerce general and product pages.
- Minified CSS and JS. Turn on/off using minified JS and CSS files.
- 1000+ Google Fonts. Use any of 1000+ webfonts.
- Automatic update. You do not need to do it manually anymore.
- WPML support. Create separate popup for each language.
- Multisite support. Green Popups works with WordPress multisite.
- Easy to install. Install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready. Green Popups Plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices. No any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
HOW TO INSTALL GREEN POPUPS
Green Popups is a WordPress plugin and it is installed as regular WordPress plugin:
- Go to WordPress dashboard and click left side menu “Plugins >> Add New”.
- Click “Upload” link and upload zip-archive downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Activate uploaded Green Popups plugin.
If you have any difficulties with uploading zip-archive, please do it manually using FTP:
- Use any FTP-client to connect your server.
- Unzip archive downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Upload unzipped folder to plugins directory:
- Go to WordPress dashboard, click left side menu “Plugins” and activate uploaded plugin.
Once Green Popups installed and activated, plugin creates “Green Popups” menu section in left side menu. All further actions, related to plugin functionality, are done through this menu section.
Get Now Green Popups!!!