Gravity Perks QR Code
What does Gravity Perks QR Code do?
Gravity Forms QR Code allows you to generate QR codes from Gravity Forms field values, or scan QR codes to insert values into Gravity Forms fields.
Captured field values can be output as QR codes in form confirmations, notifications, and anywhere else merge tags are supported. QR codes can be scanned into Single Line Text and Paragraph fields directly on forms.
Here’s how you can use QR codes to enhance forms and business workflows:
- Sell tickets to an event and check in attendees.
- Integrate with flows where existing QR codes are created, such as government agencies or trade shows, and easily facilitate the transfer of data between online and offline spaces.
- Generate scannable coupon codes and scan them into your order form.
Gravity Perks QR Code Features
- Create QR codes from any form data.
Generate QR codes from any field value that field’s merge tag, or combine data with the
- Scan QR codes in your forms.
Scan QR codes to insert data directly into your fields using your device’s camera.
- Fully customizable.
Tailor the size, content, and colors of your QR codes with ease.
- Works with other Gravity Forms plugins automatically.
Display QR codes in Gravity PDF, GravityView, Preview Submission or anywhere else that merge tags (or shortcodes) can be displayed.
- Extensible scanning support.
Enable scanning additional barcode formats to integrate with existing systems like UPC, EAN, and more!
- Drag-and-drop support.
Desktop computers can drag-and-drop image files containing QR codes.
Get Now Gravity Perks QR Code!