GeoDirectory Events Plugin
Extend your GeoDirectory with a versatile event manager with GeoDirectory Events Plugin
Create your Advanced Events Directory
Our GeoDirectory Events Plugin add-on provides you with all the power of a standard custom post type but with Event centric fields and sorting.
- Recurring events let users add their events once and automatically populate the directory with recurring listings.
- Advanced Filtering options let users filter events to only show precisely the events that suit their dates.
- Multiple Events CPTs, combined with our Custom Post Types add-on, you can make any CPT Event specific.
- Price Specific Features with Pricing Manager. Upsell features such as “recurring events” by limiting it to paid price packages only.
- Link Events to a “venues” CPT (CPT add-on required) and show a tab of all upcoming events on a venue listing and a link to the venue from the event listing.
- Calendar view is a helpful feature that will show users what days have events running during each month.
- Advanced Search – Using our Advanced Search add-on, you can add date fields to the main search bar allowing exact date searches.
Recurring Event Types
No matter the event type, our events add-on has you covered when it comes to recurring events.
- Daily – every day or every x days.
- Weekly – Repeat weekly or every x weeks. Set the day of the week to recur on.
- Monthly – set monthly or every x months. Set the day of the week to start and the week of the month. Therefore, allowing options such as the second Friday of each month.
- Yearly – every year or every x years.
- The Custom option shows a calendar view where specific dates can be selected.
Advanced Event Filtering
The main goal of any events website is to show the relative events to the user. Therefore, we have many ways to filter event dates. By providing specific links to each below timeframe, the link will always be relative no matter where it’s shared.
- Upcoming – shows all upcoming events.
- Past – Show all past events.
- Today – Show only events happening today.
- Tomorrow – Show only events happening tomorrow.
- +7 Days – Show events happing in the next seven days.
- +30 Days – Show events happing in the next thirty days.
- This Weekend – Show only events happening this current weekend.
- This Month – Show only events happening this month.
- Next Month – Show only events happening next month.
- Next Week – Show only events happening next week.
Get Now GeoDirectory Events Plugin!