gAppointments for Gravity Forms
Schedule appointments within Gravity Forms. gAppointments for Gravity Forms is great for any business that depends on an appointment calendar. Scroll down to see all features list.
gAppointments for Gravity Forms Features
- Payed/Non-Payed Booking
- Supports any payment gateway
- Works with Gravity Perks Preview Submission.
- Works with Gravity Perks Multi-Page Navigation.
- Multiple slots selection & maximum bookings per date
- Services per form.
- Service interval time slots or custom time slots.
- Options for service interval slots(duration, cleanup, capacity, reduce gaps, lead time, show end times, time format, remove am/pm text, max bookings per date, multiple slots selection).
- Options for service custom slots(price per slot, capacity per slot, lead time, show end times, time format, remove am/pm text, max bookings per date, multiple slots selection).
- Service option: Schedule appointments in the future, from today on an interval of days.
- Service option: Schedule appointments within a defined range of dates.
- Service option: Schedule appointments only on custom dates.
- Translation support, translation per individual form.
- Flexible translation.
- Activity page
- Personalized provider work hours, breaks and holidays
- Providers can edit they’re schedule from the front-end.
- Minimum appointment window required for new appointments.(Lead time required for new appointments)
- Client/Provider appointments management on the frontend.
- Clients or providers can add the appointment to they’re favorite calendar on the front-end.
- Add calendar links(gcal, yahoo) in email
- Assign a registered user as service provider
- TimeSlot capacity
- Custom HTML Emails
- Email notifications
- Sms notifications using Twilio and WP Twilio Core free plugin
- Set calendar first day of the week to Sunday or Monday
- Auto confirm appointments
- Auto complete appointments
- Cancel unpaid appointments after a time interval
- Usage of gravity forms name/email/phone fields for appointments
- Endless Colors Possibilities
- Mobile Responsive
Get Now gAppointments for Gravity Forms!