BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro
BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro allows you to add users as friends, followers or following to the newly registered member. It allows site admin to create multiple users list which can be automatically added as friends or followers to new members or force the new members to follow the lists.
It also comes with the BuddyPress Connection Creator tool(added in version 1.1.0), that allows site admins to connect two users on a BuddyPress or BuddyBoss network manually.
The BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro plugin can be used to create a global list(The users from this list will be always added as a friend to the new user) as well as conditional lists. You can specify one or more conditions for matching the list to the new user(based on profile field data or member type or role). Users from all the matching lists will be added as a friend to the new user.
The BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro plugin can also be used to automate connection(Friendship/Follow/Following) on various group action(user joining group, leaving group or being removed from group).
BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro Features:-
- Allow site admins to manually connect two users(add as friend or follower, following depending on the availability of the connection types) using BuddyPress Connection Creator Tool.
- Allow site admin to create multiple lists.
- Each list can be used as a friendship list or follower list or following list.
- Friendship lists add the new user as friends of all the users from the list if they match the criteria.
- The follower list adds the matching users from the list as a follower of the new user.
- The following list adds the new user as a follower of the matching users from the lists.
- Allow site admin to add any number of users to individual friendship/followers/following list.
- Allows site admin to create conditional as well as global auto friendship/follow/following list.
- Bulk synchronize for existing users.
- Automate connection(removing friendship, follow etc) on various group actions( on joining group, leaving group and user being removed from group)
- For the BuddyPress Connection Creator tool, the type of available connection depends on the availability of Friendship Component as well as follow feature on your site.
- When a user registers, they will have new friends (or followers or they will follow others) based on the matched list. If more than one list matches, all the users from this list are added as friends/followers/following based on the list type.
Global Friendship/Followers/Following Lists:
BuddyPress Global friendship list allows you to automate adding a list of users to the newly registered user. This is the list without any condition. Users from this list will be always added as friends/followers to the new user or the new user will follow them based on the list type.
Automatic Friendship/Follow for BuddyPress based on profile field data, user role, or user member type:-
Using Condition Friendship Lists you can automate adding friends for a user based on their profile field data, role, or member type. A list can contain more than one condition for matching.
You can create multiple conditional automatic friendship lists as well as have multiple conditions in each of the lists.
Get Now BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro!