Asset CleanUp Pro Performance Plugin
For maximum page speed results, use it together with a caching plugin. Asset CleanUp Pro Performance Plugin premium allows you to unload unused styles & scripts on extra pages such as:
- Taxonomy pages such as default WordPress’ categories, tags and custom created ones such as products’ categories from WooCommerce.
- Author pages (e.g. the page showing all posts published by a specific author, detected via is_author() function)
- Default WordPress Search Page
- WooCommmerce Search Page (which has the same settings as the actual shop page detected via is_shop() function)
- Date Archive Page: this is any page that retrieves articles filtered by the date, detected via is_date() function
Asset CleanUp Pro Performance Plugin is Here
All these settings can be applied with Asset CleanUp Pro Performance Plugin without writing any code
Change the location of the CSS/JS files (could be moved from HEAD to BODY to prevent render-blocking or vice-versa if you need early triggering of specific files)
Unload CSS/JS that is hardcoded (not loaded via the standard WordPress functions such as wp_enqueue_scripts()). The LINK/STYLE/SCRIPT tags could have been added via editing the PHP code (not using the right WordPress action hooks), directly inside posts content, widgets or via plugins such as “Insert Headers and Footers”, “Head, Footer and Post Injections”, etc.
And much more is possible with Asset CleanUp Pro Performance
Get Today Asset CleanUp Pro Performance Plugin.
If you want to know more about the GNU / GPL license, click here. For contact us, visit our support page or click here.