WooCommerce Wishlists allows guests and customers to create and add products to an unlimited number of Wishlists. From birthdays to weddings and everything in between, WooCommerce Wishlists is a welcome addition to any WooCommerce store.
Increase Sales and Conversions by having a WooCommerce Wishlist
Studies show that allowing customers to save and manage their own Wishlist can increase your sales and conversions. What better way to encourage customers to return to your site than allowing them to save items for later, or create their own dream list of products for that special occasion? Plus customers can share lists with friends and family via social media and open the door to potential new customers and visitors.
WooCommerce Wishlists Key Features
WooCommerce Wishlists is an powerful extension with unique and useful features available.
- Guest visitors can create their own Wishlists to be stored for a maximum of 30 days or until they clear their cookies.
- Registered customers can create Wishlists and store them indefinitely.
- Unlimited number of Wishlists can be created. Whether it is one list for a special occasion, or a few personal lists and a few shared lists — possibilities are endless.
- Full privacy control over lists. Customers can assign their Wishlists as public (anyone can search and find their list), shared (only someone with the unique URL can view), or private (only they can view it).
- Social media sharing of wishlists on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and even Email with a custom email message.
- Full support for grouped products, product variations, and simple products, plus products using Product Add-ons and Gravity Forms Add-on.
- Notification if the item already exists in a wishlist and which one/s when onsite browsing.
- “Add to Wishlist” text is customizable and can be changed from a button, to link text with a star or icon. Designers can create and add their own icon.
- A robust Admin section to view and manage created wishlists.
- Integration with WordPress Menus, making it possible to add a link to any menu supported in your theme.
- Bulk Actions to manage wishlists: Add multiple or all items to the cart, delete one or multiple items in an instant, update quantities for one or multiple items, and move one or multiple items easily to another list or to a brand new list.
Edit and adjust core settings with Wishlists own custom WooCommerce settings tab. Whether customizing a message, button appearance and colors, or allowing sharing of Wishlists through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email, WooCommerce Wishlists has you covered.
WooCommerce Wishlists inherits your current theme’s styles for buttons and other elements, no matter what they are. If you’re a designer or developer wanting to make some magic happen, do it! Add custom CSS to adjust the WooCommerce Wishlists appearance to match your custom theme or design.
Admin views for Shop Managers
As a shop manager, you might sometimes look at created Wishlists to get an idea of what customers really want. From the administration screen, you can view and sort Wishlists using a variety of options, and even edit Wishlists directly from the backend.
Get Now WooCommerce Wishlists!!!
If you want to know more about the GNU / GPL license, click here. For contact us, visit our support page or click here.