WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus
Offer Pickup for Any Product, Anywhere
The WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products. While this works great for stores with a single brick-and-mortar location, it poses large issues for stores with multiple locations or distribution centers.
WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus provides a far more robust pickup system for retailers with multiple locations, distribution centers, or pickup sites. Provide pickup locations across the country (or in other countries!), limit pickup to certain items, restrict which products are available at a location, accept scheduled pickups, and more!
Using WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus, your customers know exactly where to go to pick up their products, and you know where to expect them. Customers will see a list of available pickup locations for each product that can be picked up (or you can opt to only allow one pickup location per order), and can choose locations that that let them receive orders where they want them.
What does Local Pickup Plus add to WooCommerce?
- Set up multiple pickup locations for the customer to choose a pickup location at checkout
- Selected pickup location is displayed in customer’s Account – View Order page, order emails, and in Order Admin
- Allow, require, or restrict pickup for individual products and product categories
- Determine if each product can be picked up at a different place, or if only one pickup location is available per order
- If you allow per-item pickup locations, you can even limit which products are available at a location!
- Set costs or discounts for choosing pickup for a package
- Export and import pickup locations via CSV
- Notify store managers or locations using a list of email addresses when an order contains a pickup at a given location
- Define business days and hours to allow or require selecting a pickup date
- Limit the number of pickup appointments available for a time slot
- Compatible with several plugins, such as WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export and WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists
- Support for Google Maps Geocoding to sort locations by distance from customer
- Supports multiple shipping methods per order
- Use the pickup location as the taxable address
Limit a pickup location’s products
Each pickup location can have its own settings for holidays, business hours, and more. However, there maybe greater differences between your locations, too, such as the stock each carries. If certain locations only carry certain products, you can limit which products are available for pickup at a given location.
If a product is in the cart that’s not available at a location, that location is simply hidden from the list when the customer chooses where to pick up the item.
Note that you must allow pickup on a per-item basis to use this setting.
Fine-Tune product pickup availability
Shipping large or hazardous items can be a huge pain for merchants, so you may want to require pickup for these items. With new selectors for product and category pickup availability, you can designate a product as requiring pickup, or a product that cannot be picked up (must be shipped).
WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus Allow scheduled pickups
Sometimes you’ll need to know when a customer is coming to get an order, or to inform them of when your location accepts pickups. Pickup Appointments allow you to set up business hours globally or on a per-location basis, along with holidays, lead time (prep time needed for a pickup), and deadline (maximum days allowed to schedule a pickup).
Notify Warehouses & Employees
When a pickup location is set up, you can add an email notification list for the location. Any time an order contains items from this location, these email addresses will be added as recipients for admin order emails.
Get Now WooCommerce Local Pickup Plus!!!
Request a plugin update you need and we will have it for you.
Note: Due to the timezone differences, our support team may take several hours to get in touch with you.