WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway
Easily and Securely Accept Credit Cards via Intuit
The WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway extension provides an advanced payment integration for WooCommerce while providing the security and reliability that comes with using Intuit for payment processing. WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway supports merchants using an Intuit Payments account for eCommerce processing.
WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway provides increased security in payment processing, as customer credit card information is tokenized before being sent through your server, meeting the lower level PCI SAQ A-EP compliance level. The customer doesn’t see a difference in the checkout process, but payment data is more secure behind the scenes.
Let your customers save their credit cards and bank accounts to their WooCommerce account for fast and easy checkout.
The WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway extension allows you to keep the customer on your site for the checkout process, allowing you maximum control over checkout so that you can test and implement the most effective experience for your store. An SSL certificate is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ credit card information is secure.
Why Use WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway
- Process refunds / voids automatically from within WooCommerce
- Capture prior authorized transactions right from the WooCommerce edit order screen
- Force charges for orders with only virtual items instead of authorizing them NEW
- Automatically capture transactions when order status changes to a paid status NEW
- Full Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Full support for WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Customers can securely save their payment method to their account for easier checkout
- Supports Intuit Payments client-side tokenization for improved security, meeting PCI SAQ A-EP compliance standards NEW
- Accepts eChecks with Intuit Payments account NEW
- Updated payment form at checkout with retina icons
- Adds a mobile-friendly checkout with numerical inputs for card type and security code
- Customers can add saved payment methods to their accounts without going through checkout
- Customers can add a nickname for a saved payment method to make checkout even smoother NEW
- Show detailed decline messages at checkout instead of generic errors
- Customers never leave your site during checkout
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s, JCB
Simple, Integrated Checkout
Using the WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway extension allows you to decide what your checkout process will look like, while keeping the customer on your site for the entire process. This gives you maximum control over this experience, providing a slick checkout process for the user and maximum customizability for the business owner.
Support for Automatic Refunds & Voids – NEW
Shop employees can now process refunds for an order paid for with WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway directly from within WooCommerce — no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by creating full or partial refunds from the “Edit Order” screen and sending the transaction automatically to Intuit by clicking “Refund via Credit Card”.
Securely Save Customer Payment Methods
Customers can easily & securely save multiple payment methods to their account for faster checkout, which are displayed in unified “My Payments” section of their account. Payment data is stored on Intuit’s secure servers, so your responsibility for PCI compliance is significantly reduced. There’s no limit to the number of payment methods a customer can store on their account, and both credit cards and eChecks are supported.
Customers can also change their active payment method, add payment methods, and remove payment methods from the My Account page. The “Add Payment Method” workflow is seamless and tokenizes card information for future use without requiring the customer to go through checkout!
Full Support for Subscriptions and Pre-Orders
WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway is an ideal gateway for WooCommerce Subscriptions, offering support for all of Subscriptions features – payment date changes, subscription date changes, and more. The WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway also fully-supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders, so you can take customer’s payment information upfront and then automatically charge their payment method once the pre-order is released.
Intuit Payments eChecks – NEW
Customers with US bank accounts can checkout using their bank account information for a checking or savings account. To use this feature, you must have eChecks enabled for your Intuit Payments account.
Get Now WooCommerce Intuit Payment Gateway!!!
If you want to know more about the GNU / GPL license, click here. For contact us, visit our support page or click here.