WooCommerce Coupon Restrictions
Adds additional coupon options, including restrictions for new customers, existing customers, user roles, countries and zip codes.
WooCommerce Coupon Restrictions extension provides additional coupon functionality in WooCommerce. It allows you to restrict coupons to:
- New Customers
- Existing Customers
- User Roles
- Specific Countries
- Specific States or Provinces
- Specific Zipcodes or Postal Codes
The new customer coupon restriction is perfect for e-commerce sites that have a high lifetime customer value. Providing a discount on the first sale can help bring in new customers, without sacrificing margins for those who already love it.
If a customer is logged in, the WooCommerce Coupon Restrictions extension will verify that they haven’t purchased anything from the site before allowing the coupon to be applied. For customers that aren’t logged in, the coupon verification runs right before checkout once the e-mail address has been entered.
There are a number of use cases where you might want to target a coupon code for existing customers:
- You’ve released a new version of a digital product and want to give customers a discount on the new version.
- You’ve raised prices on specific products, but want to give existing customers a chance to purchase at the original price.
- You simply want to reward your existing customer base with a special coupon.
The roles restriction allows to restrict a coupon to one or more user roles. If you use custom roles for different customer types (i.e. wholesale, vip, etc) you can create coupons specifically for them. If you are running a membership site that uses custom roles, you can create coupons specifically for your members.
The country restriction allows you to select one or more countries that the coupon is restricted to. You may want to use country restrictions for:
- Special country promotions (Singles Day in China, Black Friday in the United States, etc).
- Currency changes or fluctuations.
- Coupons that help discount shipping charges to specific countries.
Specific Postal Codes or Zip Codes
The zip code restriction allows you to restrict a coupon to one or more zip codes. This can be used if you want to offer a discounted price for specific cities or shipment areas. This restriction also supports wildcard matching at the end of zip codes (e.g. 95* will restrict the coupon to all zip codes that start with “95”).
Specific States or Provinces
The state restriction allows you to restrict a coupon to a specific states or provinces.
Get Now WooCommerce Coupon Restrictions!
If you want to know more about the GNU / GPL license, click here. For contact us, visit our support page or click here.