WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping
With WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping, Get shipping rates for your WooCommerce store from the Australia Post API, which handles both domestic and international parcels.
Get Shipping Rates via the Australia Post Shipping API
Do you need to ship products in and around Australia?
WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping allows you to get shipping rates from Australia Post’s Shipping API, which handles both domestic and international parcels.
The WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping extension requires that your store use Australian Dollars for its currency and cm and kg for dimension and weight, but other units can be converted automatically. It can check availability and cost of the following services:
- Regular / Parcel Post
– 500g Satchel
– 1kg Satchel
– 3kg Satchel
– 5kg Satchel
- Express Post
– 500g Satchel
- Courier Post
- Express Post International
- Express Courier International Platinum
- Express Courier International
- Registered Post International
- Pack and Track International
- Air Mail
- Sea Mail
Note: The Australia Post Shipping Method is for standard calculations only via the API, and does
not support “Prepaid Parcel Post satchels” and their bulk discounts.
Other WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping features:
- Enable additional services, such as extra coverage and delivery confirmation
- Enable/disable, edit the names of, and add costs to services
- Pack items individually or use the built-in box packer
Get Now WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping!!!