Sticky Radio Player WordPress Plugin
This Sticky HTML5 Radio Player has support for ShoutCast and IceCast radio streams and comes with a complex playlist with categories and search. Just add the radio stream and the player will get radio name, radio categories, current playing song and artist photo.
Sticky Radio Player WordPress Plugin FEATURES:
Only Radio Stream Needed
Just add the radio stream and the player will get radio name, radio categories, current playing song and artist photo.
Shoutcast & Icecast Support
It supports ShoutCast and IceCast radio streaming. The radio stream should be MP3 type. It will also play AAC streams but only on browsers which support AAC.
The Sticky Radio Player WordPress Plugin can be used in websites which are responsive.
Sticky Radio Player WordPress Plugin is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
The player will display the photo of the current playing singer, if it is present in the database.
You can choose from the 2 available skins: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
The playlist items are structured in categories. A radio file can belong to multiple categories. The categories are automatically generated from the radio stream data.
You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term.
Button to show or hide the playlist. Also option to start the player with the playlist hidden.
You can share the radio player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
Option To Manually Set Radio Name And Categories Name
If needed, you have the option to manually set the radio name and categories name
You can set as visible or set as hidden: playlist, volume, share buttons
Over 70 parameters from where you can customize your player, including: width, autoplay, initial volume, playlist, categories & color parameters.
Once you’ve bought the product, you can download for free, from your account, all the updated versions.
Notes for IOS/Android (restrictions imposed by Apple/Google):
1. The autoplay will not work because IOS/Android disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
2. Volume controllers will not work on IOS/Android. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
3. ShoutCast version below 2.0 doesn’t function on iOS 11. Please update ShoutCast server to at least v2.0
4. Icecast 2.4 kh4/kh5 do not function on iOS 11. Older versions (2.3.3 KH11) and standard Icecast 2.4.1 do function correctly. Please update IceCast server to latest version.
Note for Safari, Chrome & Firefox (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google):
1. Starting with Safari 11, Chrome 66 and Firefox 66 the autoplay will not work because Apple & Google disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS.
2. Chrome no longer accepts mixed requests. Please check this link: https://blog.chromium.org/2019/10/no-more-mixed-messages-about-https.html. In case you have a HTTPS website you’ll need to use a HTTPS radio link.
Get Now Sticky Radio Player WordPress Plugin!