Gravity Forms Limit Submissions
With Gravity Perks Limit Submissions limit the number of entries that can be submitted by almost anything (user, role, IP, URL, field value) for almost any time period with Gravity Perks Limit Submissions.
What does Gravity Perks Limit Submissions do?
Limit who, what, when, where, and how many times your form can be submitted. Create complex submission limits based on the submitting user, their role or IP, any field value submitted on the form, or the page from which the form was submitted.
Gravity Perks Limit Submissions Features
- Limit who can submit your forms: Limit by user, role, and IP.
- Limit what can be submitted: Allow the same combination of name and address to be submitted only once – or – any number of times – or – any other combination of fields.
- Limit where your forms can be submitted: With Gravity Perks Limit Submissions Use the same form on multiple pages and limit the number of submissions per page.
- Limit when your forms can be submitted: 1 per minute? 5 per day? 10 submissions ever? It’s all easily configurable with comprehensive time periods!
- Combine multiple limitations for granular control: Create complex submission limits that mix and match any of the limitation rules.
- Custom limitation message: When the limit is reached, display a custom, merge-tag-supported limitation message.
- Powerful developer options.
Global feeds, collective multi-form limits, and well-documented hooks to extend this feature-rich plugin even further.
- and more…
Get Now Gravity Perks Limit Submissions.
Request a plugin update you need and we will have it for you.
Note: Due to the timezone differences, our support team may take several hours to get in touch with you.