GeoDirectory Claim Listings Addon
Allow business owners to claim their listings
GeoDirectory Claim Listings Addon allows users to submit a listing claim and, once approved, manage and improve their listing. Therefore, taking some of the heavy lifting out of managing a new directory and letting business owners do the hard work of maintaining their listings.
- Place our simple claim button anywhere using either a shortcode, widget, or Gutenberg Block.
- Lightbox Popup Claim form makes for easy on-page claims.
- Ninja Forms Integration (free) gives you the ability to customize the claim form and even create multiple different forms to suit your directory needs. Show claim forms directly in a tab on the details page.
- and more…
Managing listing claims
Our claim management screen will let you manage claims with ease. For instance, the familiar and intuitive GeoDirectory Claim Manager user interface will allow you to approve or reject requests quickly. Additionally, quick view info in the table list shows relevant information with all information submitted available in a popup.
- Approve claim will change the owner of the listing to the user, mark the listing as claimed, and notify the user of their successful claim.
- Reject claim will move the request to rejected claims, which will allow the user to submit another more detailed claim then if needed. The user will receive an email informing them of the claim rejection.
- Delete claim deletes the claim with no email notification, regardless of the state of the claim.
Advanced Search Integration
GeoDirectory Claim Listings Addon integrates perfectly with our advanced search add-on. Most importantly, adding the claimed custom field to the search filters will allow users to filter searches to show verified listings only.
Get Now GeoDirectory Claim Listings Addon.