WP Toolbar Editor for Admin Menu Editor Pro
WP Toolbar Editor is an add-on for Admin Menu Editor Pro and lets you edit the WordPress Toolbar (a.k.a. Admin Bar).
WP Toolbar Editor Features:
- Hide any Toolbar item or group.
- Change the order of items by drag-and-drop.
- Change item title, URL, CSS class and more.
- Create new items.
- Export and import Toolbar settings.
- Supports both single site and Network / Multisite installations.
- Try it yourself: go to the online demo, log in as the demo user, and click Settings -> Toolbar Editor.
WP Toolbar Editor Requirements:
- WordPress 3.5 or later.
- Admin Menu Editor Pro 1.82 or later.
- Browser compatibility: Tested with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 9 and up. Limited support for Opera and Safari.
Request a plugin update you need and we will have it for you.
Note: Due to the timezone differences, our support team may take several hours to get in touch with you.