WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator
WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator allows you efficiently to regenerate your (existing) thumbnails in your media library. With WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator You can regenerate a single image or images in bulk. The WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator plugin allows you to create a custom upload structure for thumbnails.
The regeneration of thumbnails can be up to 33% faster than other plugins due to chunked regeneration. Just install WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator plugin and it works with all your image and media files without any problems. Another helpful feature is, that unused image sizes can be detected and deleted, for example if you have switched the WordPress theme. It also supports WordPress Multisites.
In addition, you can set a custom upload structure the media settings. Here is a little example how the WordPress standard upload looks like:
… and after you set a custom upload structure it can look like:
WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator Features
- WordPress 5.0 ready
- Only regenerate a set of image sizes, that means if you have registered a new image size you can only regenerate that one That means you can skip other image sizes.
- Single regenerate images in media library table, grid and attachment view mode
- Bulk regenerate in media library (table and grid mode)
- Works great with PDF files (WP 4.7+ required)
- Regenerate your whole media library
- Works with your existing images
- Custom upload structure for thumbnail pathes and filenames (you can define a pattern with placeholders)
- Detect unused image sizes (for example after theme switch) and delete them
- Can be up to 33 % faster than other plugins because RTG uses less requests to regenerate
- Compatible with Revolution Slider
- Compatible with touch devices
- Supports multisite
- 6 months support Included
- Forever free updates
- GPDR / DSGVO: The plugin is collecting no personal data!
Get Now WordPress Real Thumbnail Generator.
Request a plugin update you need and we will have it for you.
Note: Due to the timezone differences, our support team may take several hours to get in touch with you.