The Events Calendar Community Events
Event Crowdsourcing for WordPress. Add an event submission form to your website so users can submit events to your calendar.
- Curate events from your community:
- Let users submit their own events while you retain full publishing controls on your calendar.
- Create a bustling community calendar.
- Empower users to submit events
- Users submit their own listings through a form on your site—no more manual entry.
The Events Calendar Community Events Features:
- Event submission form: Add a simple form to your site where users can submit their events—no admin access required.
- Standard event fields: Users can input the event title, description, date, time, and more.
- Publishing control: With The Events Calendar Community Events choose whether events are automatically published or created as a draft for moderation.
- Registered user settings: Let users submit events anonymously or require registration.
Get The Events Calendar Community Events Today.
Request a plugin update you need and we will have it for you.
Note: Due to the timezone differences, our support team may take several hours to get in touch with you.