Custom User Registration Fields
The WooCommerce Custom User Registration Fields Extension lets you collect extra information from your customers by adding custom fields to your registration form. With Custom User Registration Fields you can Add dropdowns, multi-select options, checkboxes, file uploads, dates, and more. Display the fields on «My Account» page, and make them either required or optional.
With Custom User Registration Fields You can also add a «user roles» dropdown menu to registration forms to let the customers select an appropriate role during registration — you can choose to display all or just specific user roles in the dropdown. Auto-approve new user registrations, or do it manually, which is particularly handy if you need to validate B2B customers before allowing them to log in and place orders. Tag fields with specific user roles and show them only when a customer selects a specific role from dropdown.
Key features of WooCommerce Custom User Registration Fields
- Add unlimited extra fields to your registration form
- Add fields to WordPress and WooCommerce signup forms
- Show field data on a user’s “My Account” page and in registration emails
- Choose from 17 field types
- Show specific or all custom fields in admin order detail page and order email
- Choose whether to display a «user roles» dropdown menu on your registration form
- Display all or specific user roles in the dropdown
- Select from auto or manual approval for user roles
- Manually approve new user registrations
- Send automated email notifications to admins and customers
- Compatible with all third-party user role extensions
- Add fields dependable to user roles
- Enable default registration fields
Get Now Custom User Registration Fields!!!
Request a plugin update you need and we will have it for you.
Note: Due to the timezone differences, our support team may take several hours to get in touch with you.